The large rosette was easily created with a border punch – these often go neglected in my craft arsenal so I was happy to find another use for them.
1. Cut 12″ long by 1.5″ wide strip of paper.
2. Punch edge of paper strip with border punch. Start in the middle for best results.
3. Score paper strip every 1/4 inch and accordian fold.
4. Adhere ends of strip together to form a rounded shape.
5. Secure center with heavy duty glue and punched circle. Add bling or embellish as desired.
Today’s inspiration is anything other than a card – I put together this gift bag for the twins’ grandma who is celebrating her birthday today. Since she is named after a bird, I thought this tag with feathers would be perfect for housing a gift the kids picked out for her.
You have until tomorrow night at midnight CST to link up your take on the garden theme – remember, you don’t have to use PBD but we certainly love to see it! Do it here or take this link to visit the Pink by Design blog for more inspiration.
Enjoy the weekend!