Happy Labor Day!
Did you know that all Clearsnap Products are manufactured right here in the United States, at our headquarters in Burlington, WA? They are! Every inkpad is made right here under our loving, careful guidance so that it will be the best quality possible when it reaches your craft table (and for years to come).
To celebrate Clearsnap’s commitment to manufacturing products in the USA we have released a Limited Edition 3 Color Pigment Inkpad, MADE IN USA. Our Design Team has created stunning projects with this inkpad to share with you today, Labor Day! This inkpad has only been available to retailers purchasing inkpads and distinctive accessories direct from Clearsnap, as a “thank you” fortheir support of our company.
But we’re giving one of these inkpads away!!! Please visit all of the blogs listed below as part of today’s blog hop and leave a comment on each blog. Each comment counts as an entry into the drawing. Comments must be posted by midnight 9-5-11 PST to be eligible for the drawing. A winner will be posted to the Clearsnap blog on 9-6-11.
Clearsnap – Colorbox Pigment Inkpad – Made In The USA; Jumbo Rollagraph – Doodles, Wordwords; Glue Gloss
Other – Stamps – Hot Off The Press; Cardstock – Bazzill; Chipboard Letter – American Crafts; Adhesive – Therm O Web; Die Cuts – Nestabilities, Sizzix; Scoring Board – Scor-Pal; Other – Ribbon, Felt, Safety Pin
1. Cut 7 pieces of ribbon to equal lengths and stamp white pieces with stars dipped in red and blue ink from the Made In the USA Inkpad. Allow to dry.
2. Die cut felt and cardstock to create the elements of the badge. I used felt as the backing because it is more sturdy and won’t tear when pinning over time.
3. Stamp with Rollagraph on felt and cardstock with red, white and blue inks. Since I used the jumbo size, I had to ink one edge of the Rollagraph wheel then flip it around to ink the other side. The normal size Rollagraph should fit on the multi- colored pads perfectly.
4. Layers your elements together with Glue Gloss and use foam squares to create dimension.
5. Top with chipboard letter “A” and attach pin to the backside of the badge. Give to your own little superstar!